Phi Phi Island Tour in Krabi by Speed Boat
About Phi Phi Islands
The tiny yet hugely famous Phi Phi Islands have for many years attracted tourists from every corner of the world to experience there phenomenal natural beauty. Once in your lifetime, come and walk along the white beach and the bluest sea of Maya Gulf and Phi Phi Lay Island. Take a boat ride to Pilay, the inner sea of the gulf, where emerald seawater rushes through the cliffs. Enjoy a view from the top of Phi Phi Don Island and take a look at the place where two gulfs meet. Dive down to admire the bright pink corals at Moo Sung stones. These are only a few examples of possible activities in a dream vacation that tourists everywhere are willing to pay for and they are sure to be worth it.
Phi Phi Islands are situated forty kilometers from Krabi province and on the sailing route of Krabi-Phuket. The archipelago consist of six small islands, Phi Phi Lay, Phi Phi Don, Bida Nok, Bida Nai, Yoong, and Pai. November to April, when there is no rainstorm, is the most suitable period for visiting.
|8:00||Pickup customers from hotels are in Krabi City and Klong Muang beach area.|
|8:30||Pickup customers from hotels are in Ao Nang area.|
|10:00-15:00||– Pileh Bay to visit beautiful lagoon.|
– Viking Cave, photography and sightseeing to see how collecting the nests and ancient wall painting
– Monkey Beach, exploring deseted beach and fascinating coral reef.
– Have lunch at the restaurant on Phi Phi Don.
– Snorkeling around Phi Phi Don.
– Relax on the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island.
|16:00||Return back to Ao Nang and transfer back to your hotel.|
- The price has shown per person.
- Lunch included.
- Bus pick up and drop off at your hotel included.