Art in Paradise Bangkok
This is really amazing 3D art! The pictures were drawn with three-dimensional technique, scientific methods, and special resource so that paintings look real and alive. You can enjoy taking pictures for a few hours since the place is quite big than expecting.
Make sure that you follow the advice below to enjoy the art:
1. Prepare your camera with a full battery and extra memory card.
2. Take a look at the example picture for you to have an idea of how this picture should be like.
3. Make sure that you stand on the photo-point before taking a picture
4. Find the right angle for taking a picture and the perspective picture should be proper
5. No flash while taking a photo
Hope you enjoy my pictures!
Location: The Esplanade Mall 4th floor
How to get there: by MRT at Thailand cultural center station, exit number 3
Open Hour: 10.00 – 22.00
Ticket: Adult 400
Child: 200 (Child’s height under 130 Centimeter)
*Free admission for children under 100 cm.